Valentine's Day means different things to different people. For me personally, i feel that loved ones should be celebrated and shown acts of kindness and love everyday. Although some people still want special days to go over and beyond for their loved ones. So this valentine's day, I'm thinking why now switch it up and reverse the love and kindness shown to the one person that always thinks of themselves last....... Yes YOU.
Here are a few things you can do to show yourself that you are proud of who you have become especially if you don't always take time out for yourself.
1. Go for a Spa Day: Book yourself for a full body massage or facial and spend that hour relaxing like you never always do. You could get spa day treats for less than £50 (google a spa near you, you will be surprised)
2. Book a table in a nice restaurant at Mayfair for Brunch or Dinner. It doesn't cost much and trust me you will have a good time having this alone time with a glass of wine
3. Go Shopping: I always love to go shopping or window shopping at Old Bond Street in London. Take this time to buy that one item you have been wishing to have. Trust me you will thank me later. We have only got one life so why wait.
4. Go to the Movies or Theatre: Check out the new blockbuster movies and go watch it this coming Valentine's day.
5. Or better still have a complete Make over, switch things up for you, a new hairstyle, or wardrobe revamp. You definitely deserve it.